Whom are you working with?
For the past 20 years, Marina has explored personal development, spiritual and yogic practices aiming at understanding the nature of existence and gaining insights on unfolding the human potential.
Marina grew up and studied in Hamburg (Dipl. Communication Designer FH; MA), lived and worked in London, Milan, Zurich and Dubai. Apart from her background as design director and brand management consultant with more than 15 years of international and cross-cultural experience, she is a registered health practitioner (member of the German BfG/DGAM), an accredited meditation teacher and certified Master Hypnotist (Clinical Hypnosis).
These days she lives in GERMANY and INDIA, mentoring individuals who are ready to step up and transform – clear their energy system, upgrade their vibration (resonance field) to attract higher frequency circumstances and balance all levels of their being (mental, emotional, energetic, physical, spiritual). In light of her experience and various roles in this life, Marina has a deep understanding of the challenges in the fast-paced mundane and corporate world as well as of the amalgamation of worldly and spiritual realms.
Marina can draw and hold more energy and higher frequencies than most people based on her soul origin, and then transmit this to others. She has received various initiations from Himalayan and South Indian Masters which further purified and awakened her system’s ability to receive and transmit supreme and powerful energies, light and information – frequencies which have a profound effect on a person’s cellular household and chemistry.
As a medium she receives information from the Galactic Centre and electromagnetic pulses through particular dimensions and connections in the Universe – letting her be a change agent of transformation and personal growth for others. Although knowing that everyone has the capacity to heal themselves, it sometimes needs a trigger or push to get things going. And to experience a high vibrational space with optimal healing conditions or accessing knowledge encoded in the subtle/non-physical plane of existence can be of great help to clear the energy system, raise awareness and dissolve limiting life patterns.
Bridging Germany and India in this life, she naturally combines the wisdom of the East with knowledge from the West in her work.
Marina is happily married to her Indian soul and life partner, a business man, yogateacher, healer and photographer. She speaks German (mothertongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress…).
Marina is NOT a physician and does not diagnose or treat a disease. If you have a serious medical or mental condition, please inform her and seek medical advice from your doctor or other health care professional. Marina is in service to spirit and it is through spirit-source-the divine that you shift energetically into a state where healing becomes available to you and by you, in partnership with spirit. Marina cannot guarantee specific results. You as client take full responsibility for using this service – and by contacting her for a session you acknowledge this.
This work is NOT for people who are pushed by others, their partners or friends, so please make an appointment only if you come out of your own initiative, you feel you can trust Marina wholeheartedly and are truly ready and committed. The transformation process is a collaboration between therapist and client. The effect depends also on the receiver’s receptivity, so openness and trust on your side are crucial. Your mind should be ready to receive, and your system able to relax into the process.
And it is also NOT for those who are still stuck in victim roles, parasite strategies and self-righteousness. If you have doubts let’s talk. If doubts persist, you might find a practitioner more suitable for you.
Significant influences on the path (apart from own transformative
- Intense Meditation & Yoga practice incl. initiation and training from Himalayan and South Indian Masters; guiding meditation classes for individuals, private groups and companies;
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Training and certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy (L1, L2, L3, PLR), further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious (since 2010 work with Dr. Yogesh Choudhary, director of the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the California Hypnosis Institute);
- HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method)
- Holistic Massage Certification (Reflexology & Ayurveda)
- Practice of different healing modalities: Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection® (with Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Constellation work (Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider)
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim.
- Transpersonal psychology.
- Travel and sojourns in India (Himalaya region, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Vrindavan/Mathura, Shirdi, Tiruvannamalai, Puttaparthi, Ganeshpuri)
Certificates upon request.