Bridging Germany and India
In my teenage years I began exploring personal development paths and spiritual practices – initially only aiming at understanding myself and human behaviour better, then progressively focusing on the nature of existence, universal truths and the unfoldment of human potential. My yoga practice, self-enquiry and higher states of consciousness brought some wonderful experiences, insights, precious processing tools as well as indications and empowerments for my path. And the journey continues.
I live in Northern India and mentor individuals who are ready to change perspective and step up. I am offering a space that helps them to clear their energy system, replace limiting life constructs with higher frequency alternatives and to ultimately shift towards higher consciousness and sovereignty.
I was born in the Northern Rhineland of Germany, went to school and university in Hamburg (MA Communication Design), and spent most of my life abroad (in five countries between the UK and the UAE). I enjoyed an international career as design director and brand consultant, with eventually more than 17 years of cross-cultural experience, before I left the fast-paced corporate world.
Having been clairsentient from a very early age, I usually sensed a lot about the people around me, their energy and information from their subconscious mind. Only much later I understood higher sense perception like clairsentience, and my ability to consciously use it for the benefit of others unfolded in recent years.
There is an infinite list of things that contributed to my formation in this life. For example, my near-death experience (NDE) as a teenager; a depression in my early 20s which got cleared during a shamanic healing retreat (not psychotherapy); lessons learned through personal and existential crises; yoga; zazen; the systemic constellation process; spiritual science through Clinical Hypnosis acc. to Dr. Yogesh Choudhary and other pioneers in spiritual hypnosis such as Dolores Cannon; workshops and further education in holistic healing; pilgrimages to powerspots between Europe and Asia; encounters with and initiations by masters and mentors; grace/blessings (Deeksha, Shaktipat etc); the alchemy of marriage; and many more. And there was also my first experience of transcendence at the age of 5 while my great-grandmother Katharina was praying the rosary in silence. The taste of space and peace of mind which I got at that time, I’ve never lost, but I had forgotten it and recalled it only decades later.
I have experienced light and dark sides of Christian and Hindu religious culture (also observed shadow aspect of Buddhism and Islam). I was baptised in the catholic church and confirmed in the protestant church, yet I had mystical experiences that were completely independent of ecclesiastical dogmas. To connect with Jesus, the Divine and the Absolute does not depend on any denominations. Ultimately, I cancelled my ‘church membership’ because the monthly billing was not aligned to my soul (I paid the obligatory church tax over many decades). The path of yoga and meditation brought me profound existential insights, but also an understanding of the risk and dangers when dealing with manipulative masters and gurus who have unattended blind spots.
If I had to describe the most important key for my development, it would be following my heart and learning through experience, therewith also re-membering lost parts of me. Not studying.
I’m married and live most time of the year in a small city on the banks of Ganga in the Himalayan foothills. I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress).
Background & Influences, e.g.:
- Initiations and trainings from Himalayan and South Indian Masters (e.g. dattatreya, kriya, navnath, sri vidya tradition);
- Intense Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga, Kriya Yoga);
- Initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra);
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities:
Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM);
- Certified meditation teacher;
- Constellation work (Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- Transpersonal psychology;
- Travel and sojourns in India (e.g. Himalaya region, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Vrindavan/Mathura, Shirdi, Tiruvannamalai, Puttaparthi, Ganeshpuri);
- MA Communication Design (Dipl. FH Hamburg);