Namasté and Hello. Thank you for stopping by.
I’m located in the Himalayan foothills of Northern India. A Divine Space goes beyond the limits of linear space and time though. So I work worldwide via zoom / skype / phone, or in person.
My work is an amalgamation of what I’ve learned over the years, and it is flexible enough to allow for continuous upgrades and a customisation aligned to your individual situation.
Existential questions, intended to understand life and human behaviour better, kept me on my toes already when I was a teenager. I’m a native German and neither Western philosophy nor psychology brought the answers I was looking for. But a series of awakening experiences and the spiritual practice, which I began when I was twenty did. After years of intense meditation, further education in holistic healing modalities as well as trainings with mainly Himalayan Masters, I left my international corporate career behind and moved to Northern India. This is also where I got married and live with my family nowadays.
I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (still in progress).
Qualifications, Certifications & Methods:
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM);
- Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga);
- Initiations and trainings mainly from Himalayan Masters (‘unknown’ and known, e.g. Kriya Yoga via Swami Mangalananda Giri, disciple of master Paramahamsa Hariharananda, who was the direct disciple of Sri Yukteswar);
- Certified Meditation Teacher (with Eckhart Wunderle, Institute for Spiritual Psychology, Munich);
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra);
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities:
Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Family Constellation (seminars with Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- MA Communication Design (Dipl., University of Applied Arts & Sciences, FH Hamburg, Germany);