For more than 25 years I have been exploring personal development paths, spiritual and yogic practices – initially aiming at understanding myself and human behaviour, then progressively focusing on the nature of existence, universal truth and the unfoldment of human potential.
I was born in the Northern Rhineland of Germany, went to school and university in Hamburg (MA Communication Design), and spent most of my life abroad (in 5 countries between the UK and the UAE), enjoying an international career as design director and brand consultant, with eventually more than 17 years of cross-cultural experience. Step by step, I left the fast-paced corporate world which ran parallel to my increasing focus on the spiritual culture of India and was virtually crowned by my Indian wedding.
Having been clairsentient from a very early age, I usually sensed a lot about the people around me, their energy and information from their subconscious mind. Only much later I understood clairsentience and my ability to consciously use it for the benefit of others unfolded in recent years.
My regular spiritual practice, self-enquiry, grace/blessings (Deeksha, Shaktipat etc), my incessant interest in universal wisdom and in holistic healing work brought me wonderful experiences and insights over the years (many times I thought Why haven’t I been told/taught this before?): energetic, emotional and physical clearing, realisations through extrasensory perception, higher states of consciousness, the discovery of precious processing tools as well as indications and empowerments for my path. And the journey continues.
There is an infinite list of things that contributed to my formation in this life. For example, my near-death experience (NDE) as a teenager; my depression when I was in my early 20s which got cleared during a shamanic healing retreat (not psychotherapy); lessons learned through personal and existential crises; synesthesia; kriya yoga; zazen; initiatic therapy acc. to Dürckheim; the systemic constellation process; spiritual science through Clinical Hypnosis acc. to Dr. Yogesh Choudhary and other pioneers in spiritual hypnosis such as Dolores Cannon; workshops and further education in holistic healing at home and abroad; pilgrimages to powerspots between Europe and Asia; encounters with and initiations by masters and mentors; the alchemy of marriage; and many more. And there was also my first experience of transcendence at the age of 5 while my great-grandmother Katharina was praying the rosary in silence. The taste of space and peace of mind which I got at that time, I’ve never lost, but I had forgotten it and remembered it only decades later.
These days I live in Northern India, and mentor individuals who are ready to step up and bring their lives into full blossom. I am offering a space that helps people to clear their energy system, release dis-ease and limiting conditionings, broaden perspective, and to ultimately shift towards higher consciousness and align with their true self. The methods I utilise are flexible enough to allow continuous upgrades and are not just theoretically studied, but proven and checked by myself.
I’m married to my Indian life partner, an entrepreneur, yoga teacher and photographer, and we spend most time of the year in a small city on the banks of Ganga in the Himalayan foothills. I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress…).
Background and influences, e.g.:
- Initiations and trainings from Himalayan and South Indian Masters;
- Intense Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga, Kriya Yoga –> Initiation through Swami Mangalananda Giri, student of Paramahamsa Hariharananda, the direct disciple of Sri Yukteswar) and guiding meditation classes for private groups and companies as meditation teacher;
- Various initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra)
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities: Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM)
- Certified meditation teacher
- Constellation work (Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- Transpersonal psychology;
- Travel and sojourns in India (Himalaya region, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Vrindavan/Mathura, Shirdi, Tiruvannamalai, Puttaparthi, Ganeshpuri);
- MA Communication Design, (Dipl. FH Hamburg)