Holistic Health Practitioner
Existential questions kept me on my toes already in my teenage years. At first, my intention was to better understand myself and human behaviour better, but as time went by, the focus of my studies and research expanded towards universal truths and the unfolding of personal potential. Ultimately, it was the path within, my regular meditation practice (sadhana) and my own inner healing work that provided me with the insightful key experiences that I longed for. And the journey continues.
A short review: I was born in the Northern Rhineland of Germany and went to school and university in Hamburg (MA Communication Design). Why I live in India is a longer story which is linked to my move to London in my early 20s. This is where also my career as design director and brand consultant began. It was a job I enjoyed and that allowed me to travel a lot, live in five different countries between UK and UAE, leading to a treasure of international, cross-cultural work experience. While officially following a mainstream lifestyle model with a corporate, yet creative profession, I was exploring the metaphysical aspects of life and studying various effective therapy methods in my spare time. Trusting my ever louder inner voice, I eventually left the fast-paced corporate world and devoted myself fully to holistic health practice.
My work is an amalgamation of what I’ve learned over the years, and it is flexible enough to allow for continuous upgrades and a customisation aligned to your individual situation.
Life lead me to my spiritual home in India, near the region which is close to my heart: Tibet. Hence I’m not really surprised that my husband and I met in India. Though spending regularly time in Germany, we live mostly in a small city in the Himalayan foothills of Northern India.
I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress).
Background & Influences, e.g.:
- Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga);
- Initiations and trainings mainly from Himalayan Masters (‘unknown’ and known, e.g. Kriya Yoga via Swami Mangalananda Giri, disciple of master Paramahamsa Hariharananda, who was the direct disciple of Sri Yukteswar);
- Initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra);
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities:
Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM);
- Certified Meditation Teacher (with Eckhart Wunderle, Institute for Spiritual Psychology, Munich);
- Family Constellation (with Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- MA Communication Design (Dipl. FH Hamburg, Germany);