Bridging Germany and India
In my teenage years I began exploring personal development paths and spiritual practices – initially only aiming at understanding myself and human behaviour better, then progressively focusing on the nature of existence, universal truths and the unfoldment of human potential. My yoga practice, self-enquiry, clairsentience and higher states of consciousness brought some wonderful experiences – insights and precious processing tools for healing as well as indications and empowerments for my path. And the journey continues.
I was born in the Northern Rhineland of Germany, went to school and university in Hamburg (MA Communication Design), and spent most of my life abroad (in five countries between the UK and the UAE). I enjoyed an international career as design director and brand consultant, with eventually more than 17 years of cross-cultural experience, before I left the fast-paced corporate world.
There is an infinite list of things that contributed to my formation in this life. For example, my near-death experience (NDE) as a teenager; a depression in my early 20s which got cleared during a shamanic healing retreat (not psychotherapy); lessons learned through personal and existential crises; yoga; zazen; the systemic constellation process; spiritual science through Clinical Hypnosis acc. to Dr. Yogesh Choudhary and other pioneers in spiritual hypnosis such as Dolores Cannon; workshops and further education in holistic healing and psychosynthesis; pilgrimages to powerspots between Europe and Asia; travelling, especially in India; encounters with yogis, sages and spiritual masters; initiations and blessings (e.g. Shaktipat); the alchemy of marriage; and many more.
I have experienced light and dark sides of Christian and Hindu religious culture. I was baptised in the catholic church and confirmed in the protestant church, yet I had mystical experiences that were completely independent of ecclesiastical dogmas. To connect with Jesus or the formless Supreme does not depend on any denominations. Ultimately, I cancelled my ‘church membership’ because the monthly billing (obligatory church tax which I paid over decades) was not aligned with me. The path of yoga and meditation brought me refined awareness and body consciousness, but also an understanding of the risk and dangers when dealing with manipulative masters and gurus who have unattended blind spots.
If I had to describe the most important key for my development, it would be following my heart and learning through experience, therewith also re-membering lost parts of me. Not studying.
I’m married and live most time of the year in a small city on the banks of Ganga in the Himalayan foothills of Northern India. I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress).
Background & Influences, e.g.:
- Intense Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga);
- Initiations and trainings from Himalayan and South Indian Masters (e.g. Dattatreya, Navnath, Kriya, Sri Vidya tradition);
- Initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra);
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities:
Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM);
- Certified Meditation Teacher (with Eckhart Wunderle, Institute for Spiritual Psychology, Munich);
- Family Constellation (with Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- MA Communication Design (Dipl. FH Hamburg);