Yogic Energy & Consciousness Practitioner
My work is an amalgamation of what I’ve learned over the years, and it is flexible enough to allow for continuous upgrades and a customisation aligned to your individual situation.
A short review: I was born in the Northern Rhineland of Germany and went to school and university in Hamburg (MA Communication Design). Why I live in India is a longer story which is linked to my move to London in my early 20s. This is where also my career as design director and brand consultant began. It was a job I enjoyed and that allowed me to travel a lot, live in five different countries between UK and UAE, leading to a treasure of international, cross-cultural work experience. While officially following a mainstream lifestyle model with a corporate, yet creative profession, I was exploring the metaphysical aspects of life and studying various therapy methods in my spare time. Existential questions kept me on my toes already in my teenage years. My intention was to better understand human behaviour, but as time went by, the focus of my studies and research expanded towards healing and universal truths. I noticed that my external life was matching less and less my inner unfolding. Trusting my ever louder inner voice, I eventually left the fast-paced corporate world and followed the call of my heart, devoting myself fully to holistic health practice and a life that is as free as possible from any constructs.
Life lead me to my spiritual home in India. Nevertheless, my husband and I are regularly in Germany / Europe.
I speak German (mother tongue), English, Italian and Hindi (in progress).
Qualifications, Certifications & Methods:
- Training and certification as Hypnotherapist and Past Life Repressionist; qualified according to American standards in Clinical Hypnosis (L1, L2, L3, PLR) at the Indian Institute of Hypnotherapy New Delhi, the Indian branch of the CHI California Hypnosis Institute, USA; further training in Advanced Hypnotic Modalities, Past Life Regression and Talking to the Subconscious;
- Certification as HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (The Mongan Method);
- Accredited Health Practitioner registered with the German Association for Alternative Medicine (BfG/DGAM);
- Certified Meditation Teacher (with Eckhart Wunderle, Institute for Spiritual Psychology, Munich);
- Meditation & Yoga practice (Zazen, Integral Yoga);
- Initiations and trainings mainly from Himalayan Masters (‘unknown’ and known, e.g. Kriya Yoga via Swami Mangalananda Giri, disciple of master Paramahamsa Hariharananda, who was the direct disciple of Sri Yukteswar);
- Initiations from the 14th Dalai Lama (e.g. Kalachakra);
- Pranayama (with Anthony Lobo, close disciple of B.K.S. Iyengar);
- Practice and certification in different healing modalities:
Holistic Massage (Reflexology & Ayurveda), Reconnective Healing®/The Reconnection® (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and Pranic Healing (PI, PII, PIII, AYP) acc. to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui;
- Family Constellation (with Bert & Sophie Hellinger, Bertold Ullsamer, Doris Lessing-Schneider);
- Initiatic Art Therapy acc. to Dr. Maria Hippius-Gräfin Dürckheim and Prof. Karlfried Graf Dürckheim;
- MA Communication Design (Dipl. FH Hamburg, Germany);