Practicing physical self-awareness trains you to live in the present moment, a state from which maximum energy, information and intuition are available to you.
Enhance your physical body awareness through regular pranayama/yoga/meditation and nurture your body for optimal functioning: spend daily time in sunlight and nature; balance phases of rest and activities; identify nutritious food and exercises as well as healing modalities and relationships that increase your joy and well-being.
Begin by increasing your perception in relation to all your body movements throughout the day. Let go of fidgeting and playing with your hair, pencils or mobile phone, instead let your hands rest and breath consciously through your nose. Breathe into your belly, not your shoulders. Be aware of how you sit when you eat, how you breathe when you eat, feel your feet on the ground when you walk, how you hold a cup of tea etc. Take conscious control of your body vehicle! From here it is relatively easy to draw attention to your thought patterns and emotions.
Support in times of transformation:
- Drink plenty of fresh pure water for optimal hydration and body functioning.
- Take a weekly bath or shower with 1-2 cups of sea salt, ideally at the end of the day. Sea salt helps to cleanse you energetically. Furthermore, sea salt is alkaline and helps to de-acidify the body.
- Make your lifestyle more alkaline: drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach in the morning; test your body’s acidity or alkalinity with pH strips (available at pharmacies); add more fresh green food, fresh fruit and vegetables to you diet; add micronutrients (magnesium and calcium); avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners; avoid all whites (white flour, pastries, pasta, pizza, rice, sugar); reduce milk products; add MCT oil in your diet.
- Use essential oils in aroma diffusers or apply them externally on your body, mixed with plain oil, to get uplifted or to relax (lavender, rose, orange, lemongrass, frankincense or ylang ylang).
- Establish a daily meditation practice, so your whole system (physical and subtle bodies) gets cleared and charged regularly. Meditation is the gateway to self-awareness, allowing you to improve your higher sense perception as you become calmer and more serene.