Art Therapy as Soul Nourishment
This two days workshop is for individuals who wish to deepen and strengthen the connection to their higher self and their source of creativity. No artistic talent necessary! Creativity is the language of the soul, and arts can be a powerful instruments for personal growth and awakening higher consciousness. And when we get in touch with the inexhaustible source of inspiration, we become naturally creative in all spheres of life.
You will re-connect to the self-healing and artistic faculties in you, and use your innate creativity as a powerful tool for communication, personal and spiritual growth.
The structure of this mini retreat is based on a fusion of my experience in art therapy, communication design, meditation and energy healing. It offers ample space for the participants’ individual exploration.
Discover & Experience:
- Work with your inner laboratory that transforms habitual ways of perceiving time and space, yourself and others.
- Inspiration and the connection to your creative spirit.
- Joyful, childlike self expression and exploration: we work with different types of colours, paints, chalk, pens, collage materials, brushes, sponges or just our hands.
- Simple and fun exercises, where participants begin to learn nonlinear forms of thinking and understanding.
- Sacred music and sounds to consciously connect to your heart.
- Fluidity of moving and being, opening and exploring, expanding identity & perception.
- Appreciative inquiry and mindful listening.
- A playful yet profound experience.
Next Dates: upon request
Location: Rishikesh, India
Participants: min. 4 / max. 12 participants.
Day 1 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with a 1,5 hours lunch break
Day 2 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with a 1,5 hours lunch break
Fee: details upon request
Two days workshop per person incl. all materials and equipment, tea, mineral water, juice, fruit and snacks.
(excl. lunch and accommodation; tips for nearby restaurants/cafes/hotels upon request)
This seminar is not focusing on psychotherapeutic analysis and interpretation. It is about offering all participants an open platform to get to know themselves better and to discover that which is ready to be uncovered. Self-knowledge will come by itSelf.